close X

This website uses cookies. More information

Hide map
  • Battersea House Battersea House, Gower Road, Upper Killay
    SA2 7DZ Swansea
  • 01792 209233

Claim For Disrepair

Renting a Poorly Maintained
Council or Housing Association
You have a Legal Right to live in a safe and repair-free home
Our Housing Disrepair Experts can help you claim up to
£10,000 in Compensation and ensure
the repairs are carried out

Please note: we’re not able to help you if you are a tenant
renting from a private landlord

Photos from Claim For Disrepair