Claim For Disrepair

Battersea House Battersea House, Gower Road, Upper Killay Swansea SA27DZ
01792 209233 Click to call

About Claim For Disrepair

Renting a Poorly Maintained
Council or Housing Association
You have a Legal Right to live in a safe and repair-free home
Our Housing Disrepair Experts can help you claim up to
£10,000 in Compensation and ensure
the repairs are carried out

Please note: we’re not able to help you if you are a tenant
renting from a private landlord